Jonathan and Shelly

Jonathan and Shelly

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Excellent News

We were preliminarily accepted yesterday morning by Christian Families and Home Services in North Richland Hills. We are registered to attend the 2 day orientation at their home office in Abilene at the end of September. This is SUCH a huge blessing and we are so happy that we have finally found the right agency. God really did show us the way. Dont they say when a door closes another one will open? Well, this door swung open full force! We are so excited. :)

There is lots to do for both Jonathan and I before we go to orientation. Wish us luck that we can get some of it done. It does not ALL have to be done, but the sooner we do it the sooner we can adopt. I am so excited for this all to take place. Jonathan was very excited when I gave him the good news too.

Cupcakes for Our Cupcake is in full swing on my end. I have not heard from any other Angel Bakers on their progress but maybe soon I will. Donations seem to be coming in from everywhere and we have been blessed already in so many ways. Thank you to everyone who has helped with that already. I pray that it continues to grow and prosper.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment