Jonathan and Shelly

Jonathan and Shelly

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Garage sale 8/27/11

Our good friends Damon and Kate wanted to help raise money towards the adoption and we came up with the idea of a garage sale. Why not have a HUGE garage sale and get people to donate items for the sale with all proceeds going to the adoption? Sounds easy enough. The donations have been rolling in and as of right now I have a car full of stuff that was donated today by co-workers. Damon and Kate have stuff for the garage sale and people they know are willing to help as well. I just can not believe this is going to happen. We are so blessed to have people in our lives that truly care.

If you or someone you know has items to donate please let us know. We can meet you somewhere or come to your house to pick it up. The garage sale is Saturday August 27th starting at 7:00 AM in Grand Praire. Damon and Kate have graciously offered their home up for this awesome fundraiser.

I have people willing to pick up if you live in North Fort Worth, Saginaw, Bedford, Keller, Grand Praire, Irving, and Carrolton. We can arrange meet up's in between too. Please let us know if you can help. Every little bit helps. Thank you!

If you want cupcakes please let me know. I will have some out there for sale. I am not sure of the number of cupcakes, but I will at least have 50 unless people order in which case I will have more.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment