Jonathan and Shelly

Jonathan and Shelly

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Change

There are a lot of changes that people can got through during life. Changes from child to adult, change of clothes, change cars, and maybe even change friends. Jonathan and I have had this bucket in our room, well really its an old milk jug that has part of the top cut off. Somehow it turned into the "change bucket". I have always tossed pennies, nickels and such into when I find money while cleaning over the years. I have never really looked into the change bucket. I looked into it on Saturday and realized that there is actually a lot of money in there. Some quarters, some nickels, but lots of pennies. LOTS of pennies. Some people may think that pennies do not add up to a lot, but they really can. Over time, and if we continue to feed the bucket, it will add up. Every spare penny, dime, nickel or quarter I have I throw in that bucket. You never know it could add up to a lot just when we really need it. I just had a random thought this morning about it while getting ready for work, I wonder how much will be in that change bucket by this time next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment